Hello! Woot woot, I’ve posted two days in a row now 🙂 I hope that your weekend was fabulous and your Monday is off to a great start. We had a great weekend here. We had some friends over for a BBQ and it was a lot of fun. I love summertime!
Speaking of summer, my project for today is very summery! This is my other Glue Dots (r) project. This is a fun beach birthday party invitation with a fun pop-up feature!
1. Make standard card base (4.25X5.5inches) from red cardstock.
2. Cut summer patterned paper to 4X5.25inches and attach to card base using Ultra Thin Glue Dots.
3. Attach wave and surfboard to the front of card.
4. Attach beach sentiment and “Party!” letters to the top of the card. Outline “Party!” letters with a black pen.
5. Cut a strip of red cardstock approximately 3inches long and .75inches wide. Score the strip of paper at .5inches, 1.5inches, and 2.5inches. This is the pop up element. Attach this piece to the inside of the card with Mini Glue Dots as shown in the photos.
6. Stick one surf board element to a piece of cardstock and trim around it. Attach this element to the pop up element with Mini Glue Dots as shown in the photos.
7. Cut a rectangle shape out of summery patterned paper. Stamp “You’re Invited” on the rectangle piece and then write the event on the same piece of paper. Attach this layer to the surfboard with Ultra Thin Glue Dots.
8. Cut out a label shape from summery patterned paper using a die template. Attach the shape to the inside of the invitation and write all the party details on this piece.
Shop with me anytime 24/7 at SP and Company! If you need any help, be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter (in the sidebar)! Also, make sure to get your daily dose of SP Goodness over at the SP Stamps Blog, where the design team is dishing out new projects every day!