Hi everyone! Gosh, I have so many projects to share with you over the next week or so. I have been on a creative streak since I have finally gotten settled into my new temporary scrap area. Today I want to share a quick card with you.
This one was easy to pull together.
I created this card with the sketch from iSpy Sketches. This was inspired by sketch#18.
- The patterned papers I used are from the Paradise Beach collection from Echo Park.
- I paper pieced some white cardstock and patterned paper to make the pretty label. The label shape is from the SP and Company Lovely Labels stamp set. LOVE this set!
- I stamped this froggie and sentiment from the Turtle & Co stamp set from Stampin’ UP. I colored in the froggie with my Copics, but I didn’t write down the colors this time.
- The card base is Kiwi Kiss cardstock from Stampin’ UP.
- I added some Prima rhinestones and some Twinery orange twine to finished off the card.