1. Form a mini milk carton shape out of teal cardstock using a scoring tool or a die template. If making your milk carton yourself, here is a template to work with: http://www.bellesprintables.com/FreeTemplates/SmallMilkCartonTemplate_Belle.jpg
2. Assemble the milk carton with Craft Glue Dots.
3. Cut a strip of summer patterned paper to wrap around the milk carton. Attach the patterned paper to the milk carton with Mini Glue Dots.
4. Attach sticker element to the side of the mini milk carton.
5. Fill the mini milk carton with your favorite treats and enjoy!