Hi everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. We were very productive this weekend & did some much needed shopping, just for some items for around the house.
I have been meaning to get this project posted, but I didn’t get to it last week so I am posting it for ya today 😉
This is a cute little party favor I created as my last project for the Glue Dots design team. I used one of those Tulle flowers I made on Frugal Friday #3 (Click here to watch that episode!) and it turned out so adorable on the little favor. You could easily change this one up and make it into a little present for someone, rather than a party favor. You could just switch out the sentiment for any occasion.
- Take 8 1/2″ x 11″ aqua card stock and score along the longest side at the following measurements: 3″, 5″, 8″, 10″.
- Turn the paper 90 degrees and score along the shortest side at the following measurements: 2 1/4″, 2 1/2″, and 6″.
- Cut along the score lines as shown in the diagram and assemble the bag using Craft Glue Dots.
- Cut 2 pieces of patterned paper, one to 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ and the other to 2″ x 3 3/4″.
- Attach pieces of patterned paper using Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamp sentiment and banner shape onto pink card stock.
- Cut out banner shape and attach to the front of the treat bag with Mini Glue Dots.
- Attach tulle flower to the top flap of bag with Mini Glue Dots.
- Fill bag with desired candies and secure top flap with Removable Glue Dots.