Hi everyone! I am so excited because it is time for another design team call! Here is the official call.
SP & Company Stamps Design Team Call
Call Ends: September 30th at midnight EST
SP & Company specializes in high quality clear photopolymer stamps that are not only fun, but also affordable. We release new stamps on a monthly basis so there is always something exciting happening as SP & Company.
We are looking to add 2-4 design team members to our team as some of our fabulous team members will be leaving us soon. We are looking for fresh and innovative designers who create a variety of paper projects(scrapbook layouts, mini books, gifts & packages, altered/3d items, etc) in addition to greeting cards. We need team players who can work with deadlines and who would love to promote our stamp line. Previous design team experience is not required to be considered for our team.
Design team duties:
- Create 5 projects per month using ONLY SP & Company Stamps (can use other embellishments but no other brand of stamps on design team projects).
- Post projects to the design team blog & your personal blog with a full write up & linking to all products used from the SP Store.
- Have projects and blog write ups completed in a timely manner.
- Display your DT Badge & fellow DT members proudly on your blog.
- Promote SP & Company whenever and wherever possible.
- Upload projects to the SP Gallery + 1 additional gallery such as SCS.
- DT members receive a very generous discount on all purchase made at the SP store.
- New stamps on a monthly basis.
- Additional items from the store will be sent on a regular basis as well.
- A generous welcome package will be sent to new members at the start of the term
- Your name
- Your email
- Your location (State, Country)
- Your blog address
- Your username in your favorite online forums
- A link to your crafty resume if you have one (if you don’t have one, that’s OK too!)
- A brief paragraph about yourself including your current design team duties, past design experiences, your crafty strengths & weaknesses, and a little something about you (family, other hobbies, pets, etc we want to get to know YOU).
- Please also tell us why you think you would be a great fit for our team.
- Attach or link photos of 2 stamped greeting cards (using ANY stamps) you have made within the last 6 months
- Attach or link a photo 1 other stamped paper project(using ANY stamps) that you have made in the last 6 months
You WILL get a confirmation that I received your email so if you don’t get a confirmation in a couple of days after you apply, please resend! I look forward to reading your application & good luck!
Psssssssssss!!! If you are new to the world of design team calls OR if you need a little refresher, please read my article on design team calls by clicking here!