Hi everyone!! Today is the day I am announcing our latest Weekly Winner! Wahoo!! Our new giveaway is at the bottom of this post.
Our Weekly Winner is. . .
Nice! It almost looks like she’s wearing a full skirt.
Nanette has won one 6×6 paper pad of her choice from the SP Store!
Congrats, Nanette! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your paper pad choice. You have TWO WEEKS to claim your prize.
Today, I have a short video to share with you. I made this video for Monday Inspiration over at MarkerPop. Our topic this week was Colorless Blending techniques so I shared three colorless blender techniques in this video:
And last but not least, I’ve got a new Weekly Giveaway to share!
How can you enter??
It is super easy:
1. Make sure you are a blog follower &
2. Comment on one or more new blogs posts throughout the week. –the more posts you comment on, the more chances you have to WIN!
This giveaway will end on Sunday October 28th at NOON EST. The Weekly Giveaways will run Monday through Sunday at NOON EST & a winner will be posted Sunday night or Monday morning (not quite sure yet! lol).
Here is some fine print:
- International readers can enter, I will ship anywhere!
- Only one comment per new post please.
- If for any reason you have an account but CANNOT leave a comment (I know some times folks have trouble with the comments thing), leave me a message on the SP Facebook page or email me or something. LET ME KNOW & I will post a comment for ya 😉 I don’t want to leave anyone out!
We’re offering daily deals all month long. Daily Deals start at midnight EST so make sure to check the “Specials” section in the SP Store every day!