Hi everyone! I am so excited to be participating in the MarkerPop & Lawn Fawn Blog Hop today! I am so thrilled with this team up because I got to play with some super cute little Lawn Fawn stamps for my project today.
So let’s start talking about my project for this hop. I decided to make a scene card using the Sweet Christmas stamp set from Lawn Fawn.
This one took a while because I had to cut out all these little cute little pieces. I love sets like this that include a variety of accessories so you can really get some mileage out of a stamp set.
I used some patterned paper to create the larger section on the house and then I colored everything else in with the following Copic colors:
- For the roof, window outline, & doorknob: R29, R37, R39
- For the tree: G02, G03, G05, G09
- For the door & tree trunk: E57, E59
- For the steps & scallops on the roof: C00, C0, C5, C10
- For the window light: Y18
- For the gingerbread people: E23, E25
I also added a bunch of accents to my stamped images:
- On the gingerbread people, I made their buttons with Enamel Dots from My Mind’s Eye. I made their icing using a Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink.
- I added an Enamel Dot for the topper on the Christmas tree & then had the gingerbread people decorating the tree with clear rhinestones.
- For the scallops on the roof, I used an Elmer’s Painters Pen in white to give the scallops an outline.
The snow layer was just cut out of some white paper and I added some Icicle Stickles glitter glue to the top edge for some sparkle.
The patterned papers used for this card came from the Winter Wonderland Collection Kit from My Mind’s Eye.
The sentiment was stamped in some Real Red ink from Stampin’ UP. The card base cardstock is also from Stampin’ UP.
Here are some more photos of my project:
Thank you for stopping by! Please make sure to check the MarkerPop blog and the Lawn Fawn Blog so you can be entered to win some fabulous prizes. Also, the MP Team and the LF team have tons of inspiration to share! Go check it out!