This stamp release, we are switching things up & we are going to have 5 full days of previews for our November releases. We are combining releases to make time for the holidays so will NOT have a December release next month. This is Preview Day #1!
Also, the Weekly Giveaway is at the bottom of this post 🙂
Today I want to share some awesome 5 Minute Cards I made with our new stamp set called Hello, World! Baby Announcement Builder stamp set. This set is exactly what the title suggests, it is a stamp set that was designed to build handmade birth/arrival announcements! Even if you don’t need to make baby announcements, there is plenty of awesomeness in this stamp set.
What I love about this stamp set:
- The big, gorgeous graphic announcement “Hello, ___” -This is so clean and simple yet bold & eye catching. This set will design some AMA-ZING baby announcements for sure!
- The family/friend words in this set fit beautifully inside the banner shape.
- The banner is easy enough to color in or paper piece.
- There are lots of options for the INSIDE of the baby announcements — with this set you can make a complete baby announcement. All you need is a photo of the new bundle of joy!
- The family member words would be perfect for scrapbooking & various other cards.
- Take the comma away from the big “Hello” and it could be used for great just because cards.
- Leave the comma with the big “Hello”, and use it with a sentiment from our other stamp sets (think Mix ‘n Match Sentiments) to create totally unique cards for your friends and family members.
- The banner in this set could be used for anything, not just baby announcements!
- I designed this stamp set with my future birth announcements in mind. When my husband and I start our family, you betcha I will be using this stamp set to send announcements to EVERYBODY! I even see myself using this stamp set for pregnancy announcements and including an ultrasound photo with the due date info.
- This set would also be great for making cards FOR a new baby & their family to congratulate them on their new baby.
Hello was stamped using Pool Party ink from Stampin’ UP.
The banner was colored in with Copic BG23.
The inside “It’s a Boy!” was stamped in Taken with Teal ink.
I rounded the corners for a clean look.
Hello & It’s a Girl! were stamped in Regal Rose ink from Stampin’ UP.
The banner was colored in with Copic RV25.
The inside says “Announcing the arrival of our beautiful bundle of joy” -this sentiment could be used for adoption announcements as well as birth announcements.
Here is a look at the insides:
The full stamp set will be revealed on November 10th & it will be available for purchase starting that day! So, what do you think? Over the next few days, I am going to share more sneaky peeks so stay tuned for more. Have a wonderful day! Our Weekly Giveaway info is below:
I’ve been cleaning out my crafty space & making room for ORGANIZATION! I have been majorly lacking organization because I just have too much stuff for the small temporary space that I am currently crafting in. So my loss is going to be somebody’s gain! Up for grabs for our Weekly Giveaway is a BUNCH of 6×6 patterned papers! We are talking about a 2 inch tall stack! As you can see from the photo, there is a great variety! There is My Mind’s Eye, Stampin’ UP, Echo Park, Basic Grey, and probably others too.
How can you enter??
It is super easy:
1. Make sure you are a blog follower &
2. Comment on one or more new blogs posts throughout the week. –the more posts you comment on, the more chances you have to WIN!
This giveaway will end on Sunday November 11th at NOON EST. The Weekly Giveaways will run Monday through Sunday at NOON EST & a winner will be posted Sunday night or Monday morning (not quite sure yet! lol).
Here is some fine print:
- International readers can enter, I will ship anywhere!
- Only one comment per new post please.
- If for any reason you have an account but CANNOT leave a comment (I know some times folks have trouble with the comments thing), leave me a message on the SP Facebook page or email me or something. LET ME KNOW & I will post a comment for ya 😉 I don’t want to leave anyone out!