This stamp set I am about to preview is going to knock your socks off!! It really is just THAT good. It is a vision I have wanted to share with you for a LONG time. I am about to share a card I made using the new Tiny Build a Banner stamp set! This stamp set will be available in the SP Store starting November 10th. It is a set of tiny banners and accents so that you can design your own little banner messages on your projects. This set would would great for a scrapbook page, card, or 3d item.
What I love about this stamp set:
- There is a clothesline/highwire image that includes a matching bow shape & this shape measures larger than 5.5inches so it reaches across an entire standard card base for easy Clean & Simple one layer cards.
- The clothesline image in this set could be used for soooo much more than just hanging up these tiny banners.
- There is a variety of banners and accents (with various patterns) so you can mix and match your banner shapes.
- The alphabets in this stamp set look like TYPEWRITER letters!! Ah, I love that!
- The alphas are tiny enough to fit inside these tiny banners!
- There is an outline banner in each shape so that you can paper piece or two step stamp the banners.
- Three Words: Tiny scallop circles! These can be used for layering over the banner shapes for even more crafty options.
- There are also a couple of tiny hearts to use with these banners as well!
Ah, seriously this set is just chock full of all sorts of wonderful! Below you can see the Tiny Build A Banner stamp set in action.
Some close ups:
Nifty, huh?! I thought y’all would really like this set & I am so glad to be releasing it this month! You will get to see more sneaky peeks of this set & more this week so stay tuned. I will be back with another sneak preview tomorrow. Have a great day!
That gorgeous pink patterned paper is from the My Mind’s Eye Lucky in Love paper pad that is new to the SP Store.
I accented the banner part of the card with a pretty bow using some Peppermint Divine Twine.