Hi everyone! I am running a bit late this morning so I am going to get the first November release intro video posted later today. For now, I have a winner and a new Weekly Giveaway to share with ya 😉
If you haven’t already checked out the SP & Company November stamp release, please do so now! Click here!
The winner from the last weekly giveaway, who has won an assortment of beautiful 6×6 papers, is . . .
Adorable card! I’m amazed that you colored so much of it! As you may be able to tell, I’m new to the paper crafts world so reading other people’s blogs are providing so much inspiration! And I’m learning great new techniques. I’m thinking I need to buy some Copic markers…! Great job on the card!
Congrats, Heather! Please email me at email@example.com with your mailing info & I can get your prize out to ya. You have TWO WEEKS to claim your prize.
And again this week, I’ve got a big assortment of patterned papers to give away!
I’ve been cleaning out my crafty space & making room for ORGANIZATION! I have been majorly lacking organization because I just have too much stuff for the small temporary space that I am currently crafting in. So my loss is going to be somebody’s gain! Up for grabs for our Weekly Giveaway is a BUNCH of 6×6 patterned papers. The ones shown in the photo are from last week, but the ones for this week are just as gorgeous! We are talking about a 2 inch tall stack! As you can see from the photo, there is a great variety! There is My Mind’s Eye, Stampin’ UP, Echo Park, Basic Grey, and probably others too.
How can you enter??
It is super easy:
1. Make sure you are a blog follower &
2. Comment on one or more new blogs posts throughout the week. –the more posts you comment on, the more chances you have to WIN!
This giveaway will end on Sunday November 11th at NOON EST. The Weekly Giveaways will run Monday through Sunday at NOON EST & a winner will be posted Sunday night or Monday morning (not quite sure yet! lol).
Here is some fine print:
- International readers can enter, I will ship anywhere!
- Only one comment per new post please.
- If for any reason you have an account but CANNOT leave a comment (I know some times folks have trouble with the comments thing), leave me a message on the SP Facebook page or email me or something. LET ME KNOW & I will post a comment for ya 😉 I don’t want to leave anyone out!