Hi everyone! Happy Saturday. Now, I have hinted at this day earlier this week on our FB page. I said that we would give you a chance to share your SP Projects with us on Saturday and it is true!!
It’s going to be super simple. Basically each week on Saturday, we are going to give you an opportunity to show off your SP Projects with a Linky Party. All you have to do is add a direct link to your NEWLY created projects using SP STAMPS. Here are some guidelines:
- No blog? No problem! Feel free to link up your creations posted into an online gallery! We want you all to participate!
- You must use SP & Company stamps and mention/link that you are playing along with our Saturday Share Link Party.
- You can link up as many new SP projects as you would like for that week, but only link to each creation ONE time (no duplicate linking).
- All projects must be NEW creations made within a week of the start of that Saturday Share.
And you guys really start getting into this and we get a lot of participants, we may add a weekly spotlight to this as well. I really hope you will show us your SP projects so we can check you out!
Ok so for this first Saturday Share, I decided to create something with some of our older SP Stamps! Here is my project:
To create the sentiment banner, I pulled out lots of the Mix ‘n Match sentiments sets to create this perfect sentiment:
- The “For My” came from the Mix ‘n Match: Kids stamp set.
- The “Wonderful” came from the Mix ‘n Match: Occasions stamp set.
- The “Mom” came from the Mix ‘n Match: Family stamp set.
The background was made with some pearly ink and a poppy stamp from the Poppy Field Summer stamp set.
I added a big pink bow as a finishing touch and my card was complete.
Now it’s your turn!! Link up to your newly created project using your SP & Company Stamps. I cannot wait to see what you have to share this week!!