Hi everyone! Happy Sunday, folks!
Just a quick reminder: Make sure you blog hop along our Tina Wenke Blog Hop. Click here to get started!!
Here’s the scoop for 6/23/13:
1. I have been SICK SICK SICK this week. I had two full blown migraine days and then two days of recovery this past week. I was doing great until Thursday and then my whole week turned into migraine city. I think it is a combo of all this new life stuff, stress, hormones, and the weather here has been crazy too. I am hoping this will pass soon. If you have been a reader here for a LONG time, you may remember I have had some battles with severe migraines in the past, but I have been almost “cured” thanks to Botox for migraine prevention. Well I am still a totally believer in Botox for migraine prevention. Well I just recently had the procedure done, but it can take up to two weeks to be fully effective. So the older dosages are wearing off as the new dosages are becoming effective, and sometimes in the middle I can have a migraine. Generally not to this degree and not this many, but it can happen. I am just thankful that this is a very very rare event for me to be a sicky! It has been YEARS since I have felt this yucky.
2. Because of migraine issues, I am STILL behind on mailing blog prizes, and updating some things in the store, and I didn’t get as far on blogging as I had wanted. I will be working on all of this again this week!
3. In more exciting news, WE GOT A HOUSE!! Well, we are in the process of purchasing a house! We still have a long way to go but if all goes well we will be closing around 7/23. That means there isn’t much longer to go of all this store/blog craziness 🙂 I will FINALLY have a permanent scrap room all to myself!
4. I’m making some fun STORE CHANGES! I have been playing around with the store design & I am making some fun changes. The store banner has been made clean and simple. I am also updating the stamp swatches so that they are in COLOR! In the new swatches, there is a Copic colored image and also the regular black and white image. I just LOVE how they look and have been wanting to do this for a while so I thought better now than later. I will be working on slowly changing over all the lined image stamps to our new format.
Don’t they look fab?
5. RESTOCKING SOON: I have had SOooooo many questions about when we will restock stamps and supplies and the answer is as soon as we are all moved into our new place. Right now we are literally living in a hotel room and there simply isn’t room for me to be ordering new stock! It is just one of those things that is on hold right now and for that I apologize. I will restock as soon as we are in our new house!!
So that is really all I have to share today! I have a couple of projects coming up this week & hopefully I will get some blogging time in on Monday.