Hi everyone! I decided to go ahead and put our new Design Team call together for you! I hope to see you apply 🙂
SP & Company Stamps Design Team Call
Call Ends: October 20th at midnight EST
SP & Company specializes in high quality clear photopolymer stamps, digital stamps, and supplies that are not only fun, but also affordable.
We are looking to add 2-4 design team members to work with our new line of digital stamps as we continue to grow our company. We are looking for fresh and innovative designers who create a variety of paper projects, but we are especially looking for card makers with superior coloring skills. We need team players who can work with deadlines and who would love to promote our stamp line.
Design team duties:
- Create 4-5 projects per month using ONLY SP & Company Stamps (can use other embellishments but no other brand of stamps on design team projects).
- Submit your projects according to our DT schedule to our private group & post to your personal blog with a full write up & link to all products used from the SP Store.
- Have projects and blog write ups completed in a timely manner according to our DT schedule.
- Display your DT Badge & fellow DT members proudly on your blog.
- Promote SP & Company whenever and wherever possible.
- Upload all projects to 1 additional gallery such as SCS.
- DT members receive a very generous discount on all purchase made at the SP store.
- DT members will work exclusively with new digital stamps for their DT projects with occasional product packages sent throughout the term.
- Your name
- Your email
- Your location (State, Country)
- Your blog address
- Your username in your favorite online forums
- A link to your crafty resume if you have one (if you don’t have one, that’s OK too!)
- A brief paragraph about yourself including your current design team duties, past design experiences, your crafty strengths & weaknesses, and a little something about you (family, other hobbies, pets, etc we want to get to know YOU).
- What is your favorite coloring tool (Copics, colored pencils, etc)?
- Please also tell us why you think you would be a great fit for our team.
- What ideas do you have to help our company grow?
- Attach or link photos of 3 stamped/colored greeting cards (using ANY stamps) you have made within the last 6 months
You WILL get a confirmation that I received your email so if you don’t get a confirmation in a couple of days after you apply, please resend! I look forward to reading your application & good luck!
Psssssssssss!!! If you are new to the world of design team calls OR if you need a little refresher, please read my article on design team calls by clicking here!
- What is your favorite thing about SP?
- What is your favorite thing about crafting?
- What is your favorite thing about the crafty online community?