First up, I have a quick photo tutorial showing you how quick it was to whip up some treats.
- Silly Holiday Treats stamp set
- Stitched Journaling Shape & Arrows Die Tools
- Red Cardstock
- Small Pillow Box
- Ribbon (this is Celery colored Chevron Twill)
- Black ink pad
- Strong adhesive like Glue Dots
- Candy or treat (I used mini chocolate chips)
Fill the pillow box with your treat/candy & close up the ends.
Wrap ribbon around the pillow box using a strong adhesive.
Cut zig zag circle out of red cardstock using the die from Stitched Journaling Shape & Arrows set.
Stamp zig zag circle with the silly holiday treat stamp that matches your treat. I chose to use the Penguin Poop stamp. If the sentiment is too long, you can stamp it on two lines on your zig zag circle.
And that’s it! This is a super cute little treat someone is sure to laugh at and enjoy 🙂
The patterned paper I used for the next two came from the Tis the Season collection from Echo Park which was included in the September SP Monthly kit. I decided to discontinue the monthly kits, I will talk more about this decision on the next Sunday Scoop.
I also made Snowman Poop using mini marshmallows in a cello bag. I made the tag out of the Stitched journaling card from the Stitched Journaling Shape & Arrows set. Then I punched a hole in one corner & closed the bag with twine. The twine is from The Twinery: Maraschino and Honeydew.
The snowflakes were stamped from the Penguin Skating stamp set.
Then I made a Reindeer Poop treat using some Hershey Drops candies in a poly bag. Again I cut out the stitched journaling card & zig zag shapes from the Stitched Journaling Shape & Arrows die set. This time I decorated it with dies. I used the following: Pink heart & white banner from the Journaling Shape & Elements Die Tools set. Then I stamped the Reindeer Poop in green ink.
I left room to write To and From with names on there.
Here are some possible treat ideas for ya!
- Brown M&M’s with one Red M&M for Reindeer Noses
- Whoppers with one Atomic Fireball for Reindeer Noses
- Colorful M&M’s for Grinch Pills (or use just the green ones)
- Green Tic Tacs for Grinch Pills
- Hershey Kisses for any of the poops
- Chocolate Rice Krispy Treats for Lumps of Coal
- What other treats could be used with the Silly Holiday Treats stamp set?
- What Silly Holiday Treat stamp is your fave?
- What is your favorite winter holiday food/treat?