Hey everyone! Welcome to RELEASE Week! This week just so happens to fall on release day! All these new stampy stamps are available in the store now! If you haven’t joined us over on the SP Facebook page for our release party, be sure to head over there & enter to win some goodies.
We even have a couple of fun games going on, including this one! (Click here to play!)
Since this is a release day & we have a huge release this month, I skipped the Sunday Scoop video. I will have an update sometime later this week!
And be sure to check out at the SP Store & pick up some of your fave new releases!
Since it is release week, our new theme is
Create a paper project and link it up for Anything Goes Week. Let’s see what the designers created with the new stamps!
About Jennifer’s Project:
Here’s a non-traditional take on the classic Valentines Day image. This adorable new stamp from the Tina Wenke collection can be used more ways than one!
About Amber’s Project:
I’ve been working on using more layering on my cards. I’m still not a pro, but the Echo Park Paper collections definitely make it easier!
About Dawn’s Project:
When I first saw this stamp, I thought of my girls when they were young cutting out valentine’s. This new stamp is from the Tina Wenke Collection called ” Erin Making Valentine’s”.
About Jenny’s Project:
How Fresh and Sweet is this New Release “Three Winter Birds” from Tina. Just Perfect for all those Christmas Cards you are doing right now!
Three Winter Birds Stamp from Tina Wenke Collection
About Niki’s Project:
Many of us tend to send more cards during the holiday season than during the rest of the year. I created a card using the beautiful Snowy Village stamp that would be quick and easy to reproduce for last minute cards.
About Lisa’s Project:
I love these happy little birds! As you can see, these birds can be colored in a variety of ways, making them a very versatile set.
I decided to color these little birds red for a traditional Christmas theme, but I love the versatility of this stamp. You can color them any color you want!
Echo Park – Reflections Christmas 6×6 Paper Pad
Turtle Shell Button
Now it’s your turn!!
- Project must be newly created for the weekly theme. Our linky party is here to inspire & get us crafting. No linking up old projects.
- Add a direct link to your project. Don’t just link to your blog homepage.
- Your project has to include at least one SP Stamps. We may feature you over on the SP Facebook Page or in the new SP Newsletter (starting 2014, subscribe now in the sidebar). We have some freebies in the SP Store if you don’t own any SP Stamps yet.
- Your blog post must include our “Linking up with SP” button. Instructions on how to add this button are here!
- Having trouble linking up or entering our giveaway? Detailed instructions are here or email me!
LAST WEEK’S WINNER
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Congrats! Please email me at email@example.com to claim your prize. You have TWO WEEKS to claim your prize.
I look forward to seeing your beautiful projects this week!
Have a great week!!