**NOTE: If you click on the buy now buttons and are redirected back to this page without being able to make a purchase, then the boxes are SOLD OUT! ***
I’ve talked about this many times recently & I am ready to go ahead and start making the transition. As you may already know, I have decided to decrease my store offerings & that’s where the Mystery Boxes come in! I’m just ready to move into a more simplified store & simplified shipping process. I have loved being a store owner, but offering so many products is SO MUCH WORK & that work is never ending. We’re getting ready to start our family & my current store situation just doesn’t fit in with my future mommy plans.
On top of the mystery boxes, there’s also a huge sale going on at the SP Store already. Most of those products will NOT be restocked. Once they are gone, they are gone for good. If there is something you’ve had your eye on, please purchase it before it sells out.
This isn’t the end of the SP Store by any means, but it is the end of many of our product offerings. And I need your help to clear out the store!
Starting today, I am offering HUGE, MIND BLOWINGLY FULL Mystery Boxes up for grabs!! There are two different sizes to choose from depending on how much awesomeness you want.
- The large mystery box will contain AT LEAST $150 retail value of products for $50!
- The medium box will contain AT LEAST $75 retail value of products for $25!
- Prices include US shipping. Sorry, no international shipping on this deal.
- Due to the high value of the contents, I have a limited number of Mystery Boxes in each size. First come, first served.
What’s inside, you ask?
Great question! The box will contain at least the minimum retail values (see sizes listed above) of BRAND NEW products. If there is any space left in the package, I will also include some gently used or opened items from my personal scrap stash. The boxes can contain any of the following:
- SP Stamps
- 12×12 Patterned papers from companies like Echo Park, My Mind’s Eye, & a few others.
- SP Designer Buttons
- 6×6 paper pads from Echo Park & My Mind’s Eye
- SP Binders with page protectors
- Full Echo Park Collection Kits
- My Mind’s Eye Embellishment Packs
- Echo Park Embellishment Packs
- Clearsnap Cat’s Eye Ink Pads
- Echo Park Element & Alphabet sticker sheets
- American Crafts Thickers
- Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink
- Embossing Powder
- Woodgrain Cardstock
- 12×12 heavy weight & textured cardstock
- Personal stash items (their values are not included in the retail values listed above) could include any of the following: loose 6×6 papers, yards of ribbon, yards of twine, gently used stamps (SP and other brands), misc embellishments, partial Collection Kits,
I want it to be a true mystery so I’m going to be shipping the boxes at the same time so everyone receives their boxes about the same time 🙂 Expect your box to ship on or around Feb 1st -much sooner if they sell out quickly.
TO PURCHASE: Click on the box you want below & purchase through Paypal.
LARGE MYSTERY BOX
AT LEAST $150 retail value!
MEDIUM MYSTERY BOX
AT LEAST $75 retail value!
As always, thank you for support & kindness! I’ve loved being able to offer great products, great prices, & great customer service over the past few years. Those things won’t change, just the products themselves are changing (digital vs physical). Thank you!!
EDITED TO ADD:
To answer a few questions that have come up:
1. The larger boxes will be flat rate medium boxes (approx 12x13x3.5). The medium boxes will either be a smaller box OR one of those 10×12 padded flat rate envelopes (depending on weight/postage cost). Those padded envelopes are HUGE and can hold way way more than $75 worth of goodies.
2. There will be plenty of stamps in every mystery box.
3. Each box will not have any duplicate stamps, collection kits, embellishment packs or paper pads, but I cannot guarantee that you won’t get a duplicate patterned paper or two. I will try my best to have little to no duplicates.
4. If we do sell out of the boxes (we’re already about half way there), I will try my best to put together a round 2 of the mystery boxes 🙂