Hi everyone! It’s time to dig into Project Life for 2014! Are you ready? Then, let’s do this!
In doing my project life “research” the last two months, I found out there were a lot of newbies beginning project life with me for 2014! I did a little project life-ing for December and figured out a bit of what worked for me so I am going to share my “process” going into my first year of Project Life. I know over time, my process will change, but I want to give you all the starting info that I can so that we can begin together!
I definitely still have a lot to learn so feel free to share your tips & tricks with me as we dig into each daily PL topic. Also feel free to ask questions! Just leave me a comment below the blog posts or videos.
Over the next about week, I am going to share a new PL related topic most days & then I will just give updates & layouts from time to time documenting my PL progress.
Today, I am answering the question: “What is Project Life?”
So here’s the schedule of topics you can look forward to in this Organized Project Life mini series:
- Today (above): What is Project Life?
- Planning your Project Life, keeping up with your PL, & my plan for PL 2014
- How/Where to take your photos & many awesome photo apps for your smartphone
- Making do with your existing stash
- Typing vs. handwriting your journaling cards
- Making your own journaling cards
And I’ll throw in some other goodies here and there 🙂
That’s all for now! I will have at least one more blog post for today. See you soon!