Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday!!
Today our video is super quick and I just show you this week’s prize. Be sure to enter in the Rafflecoptor app below. Below the video, I have a bullet point of my sort of week in review.
- I’m 15 weeks pregnant this week & I posted my pregnancy update yesterday. Click here to see it now! I talked about a couple of personal things that are going on including Snow the husky dog getting sick & some family stresses.
- Snow the husky had to stay at the vet yesterday due to dehydration and indigestion. She’s now on lots of meds to get her tummy under control, but it’s obvious she’s still not 100% yet. They are running additional tests because her thyroid test showed that she may have hypothyroidism. If she does have it, she will be medicated for the rest of her life to manage it. She’s now just getting lots of rest and lots of loves. She’s 13, nearly 14 years old now so any ordeal is a serious one for her due to her age. Please keep her in your thoughts/prayers. We’d really appreciate it.
- My scrap room is FINALLY cleaned up!! I really forced myself to get in there and get things all organized again! Now I am really ready to start crafting up a storm starting next week.
- I say next week because my hubby is taking some vacation time this week & I am trying to spend a lot of time with him while he’s home. College football starts tomorrow so I plan on sneaking away to get crafty while he watches 🙂 We had a great date night on Monday at a Japanese Steakhouse & it was so nice to just go out and enjoy ourselves at a nice restaurant. We also had some sushi (nothing raw!) We also stopped at Krispy Kreme for my donut loving hubby.
- This last week, my lovely Spooky stamp kit came in the mail from when I pre-ordered it through Thegreetingfarm.com OH MY WORD this kit is so darling! I plan on making some Halloween cards coming up shortly. Little Halloween monsters are just too cute! I’m pretty sure that this kit is still available for sale over at The Greeting Farm’s store so pick one up if you are interested. Please let me know if you happen to shop on their website because they now have a referral program and I would love to get credit for turning you on to TGF.
- I started making some baby themed thank you cards this week also. I have the card bases all made & a few designs are floating around in my head. I’ll share those when I get them designed and finalized.
- No Project Life-ing for me lately! I’ve really just been in crochet mode which has been kind of fun and different. I’m still working on a two color baby blanket that I shared in my first Crochet Nook video on my family Youtube Channel. It’s maybe half way done now. I’m slow lol.
- I made a little gift + card for one of my friend’s little boys for his birthday. I will share the project details for this next week!
And that’s pretty much it for this week! Like I said in the video, I will be back to Monday Scoop next week. Things were just strange because of the Creative Hop + Prenatal Appointment + Hubby taking time off. Things should be back to normal next week. I am STILL behind on sending out prizes so I apologize for that. I am determined to catch up next week & get everything shipped out!
LAST WEEK’S WINNER:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Congrats!! Please email me at email@example.com to claim your prize. You have two weeks to claim your prize. Please allow 2-4 weeks for giveaway prize to be sent. I’m not mailing out very often these days. NEW GIVEAWAY!! a Rafflecopter giveaway
And that’s all folks! I will hopefully get a project up for you guys on Friday, but I’m not sure since hubby is home. If not, I will definitely be back on Monday. If I don’t see ya around, have a happy weekend!!