OFFICIAL LINKY PARTY RULES:
- Project must be newly created for the weekly theme. Our linky party is here to inspire & get us crafting. No linking up old projects.
- Add a direct link to your project. Don’t just link to your blog homepage. See instructions for this below!
- Your project has to include at least one SP Stamps. We may feature you over on the SP Facebook Page or in the new SP Newsletter (starting 2014, subscribe now in the sidebar). We have some freebies in the SP Store if you down own any SP Stamps yet.
- Your blog post must include our “Linking up with SP” button. Blog posts linked up with out this button will be deleted. Having trouble grabbing our button? See instructions below.
- Having trouble linking up or entering our giveaway? See in instructions below.
Copy the following HTML code into your blog post where you want this button to appear. If you have any trouble, be sure to watch the video below for some detailed instructions.
HTML CODE + WARNING
<a href=”http://thescrapmaster.com/tag/the-sunday-scoop”><img alt=”linkingupwithspbutton” height=”252″ src=”http://thescrapmaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/linkingupwithspbutton.png” width=”252″ /></a>
BLOGGER WARNING: For some reason Blogger seems to be adding TWO sets of quotes to the coding once it interprets the code. If you are using Blogger, make sure you aren’t showing two quotes right next to eachother like this: “” anywhere in the code or else you will get just a red x inside a box rather than a linky button. Sorry for the trouble!
Alternately, if you are using Blogger, you can try copying code & it should work:
<a href=http://thescrapmaster.com/tag/the-sunday-scoop><img alt=linkingupwithspbutton height=252 src=http://thescrapmaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/linkingupwithspbutton.png width=252 /></a>
This video includes how to get your direct link, how to add the linky button to your blog post, and how to link up your project. If you have trouble & only get a red box rather than the linky button, please see my WARNING above!
Folks are having some trouble grabbing the html codes for the grab buttons so I am sharing them on this post. Please help us spread the word about SP by proudly wearing one of these babies on your blog. Thanks a bunch!
<a href=”http://spandcompany.com/store/” target=”_blank”><img border=”0″ src=”https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/983572_544708155575786_591953213_n.png” width=”170″ /></a></center></p>
<a href=”http://www.thescrapmaster.com/” target=”_blank”><img border=”0″ src=”http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-G1wUb3L4z70/URFqWB41OHI/AAAAAAAATYU/6_x1jo8WECs/s1600/soandcologo_funky2013_250px.png” width=”170″ /></a></center></p>
<a href=”http://www.thescrapmaster.com/” target=”_blank”><img border=”0″ src=”http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mnxLHhoCbfc/URbnAywddZI/AAAAAAAATbc/WHOGk_q7WDY/s1600/iheartspandcompany.png” /></a></center></p>
<a href=”http://www.thescrapmaster.com/” target=”_blank”><img border=”0″ src=”http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5hxFvRNdlg8/URFjaoRqH9I/AAAAAAAATYE/DrD9eU5LtIg/s1600/iheartblogcandyspandco.png” /></a></center></p>
<a href=”http://www.thescrapmaster.com/” target=”_blank”><img border=”0″ src=”http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9AMv4RFtnDI/URFpZoAKnOI/AAAAAAAATYM/Ectslkd2XF4/s1600/spccwinnerbadge.png” /></a></center></p>