I did something super neat and made the new Weekly Giveaway coordinate with my handmade card for today! Yep, that’s right, I put my thinking cap on 🙂 While I was in my super smart thinking mode, I went ahead and made a schedule for November. You are going to LOVE it!
Mark your calendars:
- All month long: I am heading back to daily blogging mode! I’ve been a little sporadic in my blogging the past couple of months, but November, I am coming back full swing! Look for new projects, tutorials, news, and updates every single day!
- November 5th -9th – We will have SNEAK PEEKS of all the new stamp releases! The DT and I will be sharing new stamp projects for 5 days straight leading up to. . .
- November 10th – New stamps come out!! We’ve got three full stamp sets and a single stamp for you this month & they are beautiful. I put so much love into these stamps, I am sure you will enjoy them.
It’s going to be such a fun month & I have a lot in store for you. 😉
So I am going to go ahead and share the Weekly Giveaway first & then share my coordinating project!
How can you enter??
It is super easy:
1. Make sure you are a blog follower &
2. Comment on one or more new blogs posts throughout the week. –the more posts you comment on, the more chances you have to WIN!
This giveaway will end on Sunday November 4th at NOON EST. The Weekly Giveaways will run Monday through Sunday at NOON EST & a winner will be posted Sunday night or Monday morning.
Here is some fine print:
- International readers can enter, I will ship anywhere!
- Only one comment per new post please.
- If for any reason you have an account but CANNOT leave a comment (I know some times folks have trouble with the comments thing), leave me a message on the SP Facebook page or email me or something. LET ME KNOW & I will post a comment for ya 😉 I don’t want to leave anyone out!
And for those of you itching to do some crafty shopping, I’ve added bunches of new My Mind’s Eye supplies to the SP Store. These new supplies will start shipping on Wednesday, Oct 31st (HALLOWEEN!!). You can view all the My Mind’s Eye goodness by clicking here!
Now, let’s talk about my project for today. I used the Winter Wonderland paper pad on today’s project, but I purchased mine at MarkerPop right here. I loved it soo much that I ordered it for the store too (and maybe so I could have another paper pad too lol)!
I really used a mix of elements for this card, but it just goes to show that so many of the collections out there can be used together in harmony. When I was making this card, I was really just grabbing various elements from my very mess desk and this is what came out!
I used the gorgeous Glam Girl Emma stamp set as my main element on this card.
For my little glam girl, I decided to use the heart headband accessory stamp. I stamped the Emma and the headband separately onto white paper and then colored them both in with Copics. I then cut both images out using my Xacto blade & then adhered the headband using liquid adhesive. The headband just fits perfectly on her head. There is a little crown in this stamp set and it fits perfectly on her head as well.
The green polka dot and also the snowflake paper came out of the Winter Wonderland paper pad, but the light blue polka dot paper came from the Merry & Bright paper pad from Carta Bella.
The sentiment was made from a combo of alpha stickers and a stamp. The sentiment stamp “Sparkle” is from the Glam Girl Emma stamp set. The alpha letters are from the This & That Christmas collection kit, which was included in the September SP Monthly Kit.
To embellish the card, I added some green glitter glue, which is from Studio G. I also added some Maraschino twine from The Twinery & a glazed brad from the My Mind’s Eye All Is Bright decorative brads set.
The finished card measures 5inches square.
Here is a closer look at my coloring:
That’s it for today! I will have another winter project for you tomorrow so I will see you again soon! Don’t forget, there are only a couple more days of daily deals left. See below:
We’re offering daily deals all month long. Daily Deals start at midnight EST so make sure to check the “Specials” section in the SP Store every day!